Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Group Blog

I've started a group blog for the Kings 2030s crowd. Email me or Seymour or Chris Juby if you want to want to be invited. You don't have to be a member to post comments however.
I started it because everyone has such interesting takes on things and I learn a lot when we all get talking about serious things - especially on theology and philosophy etc! So I thought it might be fun, while we're all into this blogging thing, to put some discussion online where we can all take part (perhaps at a more considered level). I thought it would be interesting to introduce a passage or a thought and 'meditate' on it...as a group. It will only be as good as people want it to be. I've put something up to get us started. Feel free to respond in the comments or to post your own passage for 'consideration'!

0 comments: