Monday, June 27, 2005

Sunny holidays

Had a great weekend just chilling out and not doing any work at all (a first!).

...Sian's degree show, Friday evening and Saturday morning eating and praying at the Bonnington's, Sat afternoon on Linton lawn at Archie's barbeque, Saturday evening at the beach (South Shields has some great sand n surf-definitely going back!), Lomas getting baptised, Sunday afternoon hanging out in sunny Durham and in our garden, evening service at Nic's, hot ribena on Linton lawn with Johns crew... fantastic, all of it!!

It felt so good to hang out in the sunshine all weekend and see people - I really needed the holiday! I felt so relaxed and refreshed - was great. The weather was fantastic all weekend and apart from some colour on my shoulders I managed to avoid getting burnt somehow!

I've got a nice quiet week as well, which is great. It's amazing how much better you feel after a few days off. I'd recommend it... ;-)

0 comments: