Monday, February 06, 2006

Just a glimpse

My mp3 playlists are constantly changing, but my current collection is about as strange as they get! Here's a sample of what I've been listening to recently:

Landslide - Fleetwood Mac (live)
Crosses - Jose Gonzales
Broken - Jack Johnson
Second Hand News - Fleetwood Mac
Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros
Answer in the Sky - Elton John
Reign - UNKLE
Les nuits - Nightmares on Wax
Protection - Massive Attack
Saltwater - Chicane
Hope - Faith Evans (feat Twista)
Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead
The letter that never came - Thomas Newman
Goodbye my lover - James Blunt
I will always love you - Whitney Houston
Send someone away - Embee
Dead in the water - David Gray
Lose yourself - Eminem
8 Mile rap battles!

1 comments:

BJ said...

good gracious! are Fleetwood Mac still alive?? I went to one of their gigs sometime around the last ice age...