Thursday, February 16, 2006

A bit of nostalgia

I re-discovered a page of 'Brockwell D' photos linked from Gav's website.

I believe it's actually me who took these - in the early days of my digital camera... o the excitement :-)

I miss that place sometimes! I spotted a few things that made me laugh to remember..
- rabbit fur armrest
- Pete's cake confusion
- cream and tickle fight
- the ever-present plastic goal
- Gav eating mud
- revision by the lake
- the deer on the wall (there were also badgers by the TV and a fox behind the fridge)
- Tom kidnapping Gav

Unfortunately there's no evidence of the leopard-skin fleece throw... which has strangely disappeared since! (Who do my present housemates have to thank for that?!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seem to recall...
Leopard skin throw – ironic post-modern kitsch or fleecy monstrosity? Just hideous, my dear.