Friday, July 22, 2005

It's arrived! yay!

Well, I've got there at last! Finished school for the year, I'm now in London - my last evening in England for a while. We're off at 8am tomorrow morning so no end-of-term lie-in for me! It's really exciting to be going back to Canada again, and I'm looking forward to getting on a plane again (first time in 5 years or so) and later going by boat, ferry, horseback, white water raft, kayak, bus, rental car and who knows what else? Yay!

Everyone, have a great summer. If you feel like saying hi I'd love to hear about what you're up to (you could even leave me a 'hello' by replying to this post with a comment!) and I'll try and reply when i get connected.. Otherwise, I'll see you all soon xx

1 comments:

Seymour said...

Have a great trip - Clare. Keep blogging your adventures if you can get online.